How To Deal With Blackmailing By An Unknown Number?

I am getting calls from an International and he says that he will post my pictures on the internet. When I said that I will complain to the police, he blocked my number. What can I do?

Answer (1)

Team Legistify

Team Legistify

  • Sector-1, Noida

You can contact the nearest cyber cell to file a complaint about online blackmailing. Also, you only need to worry if you think that there are your sensitive photographs out there, as sometimes, these callers are scammers to extort money from people.

Answered on 17 Feb 2020

Was this answer helpful?

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.

Advocate Siji MalayilAdvocate Sunil AgarkarAdvocate Devinder SinghAdvocate Aashish Srivastava+50