How To Deal With A Online Job Fraud?

I have given the complaint in cyber crime police station Bangalore regarding job fraud which I happened to me. Its been more than 4 months but I did not get any response. May I know what I can do?

Answers (2)

Team Legistify

Team Legistify

  • Sector-1, Noida

You can file a cyber complaint against the company for online job fraud. You can consult a cyber crime lawyer in India and file a complaint with the cyber cell of the district where you live. 

If you have been duped by a company online then the following information is required to be mentioned:

  • Date of the fraud.
  • Website name, company name and the contact details of the company
  • Details of how you were duped (if you were offered any job then details of such job)
  • Details of other people complaining about the same can also be attached
  • And any other important information.

Answered on 02 Feb 2019

Was this answer helpful?

Advocate Jeevan Toprani | Legistify

Advocate Jeevan Toprani

  • Sohna Road, Gurgaon
  • Gurgaon

You need to register an FIR with the local police.

Answered on 18 Feb 2020

Was this answer helpful?

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.

Advocate Siji MalayilAdvocate Sunil AgarkarAdvocate Devinder SinghAdvocate Aashish Srivastava+50