How To Deal With A Notice From FSSAI?

I am a distributor and I have received a notice from the food department last month saying that I have sold goods to a seller who is not registered under FSSAI. What shall I do in this case?

Answer (1)

Team Legistify

Team Legistify

  • Sector-1, Noida

The food department does not send a legal notice to any distributor or seller for selling goods to any other seller who does not have an FSSAI registration.

You need to consult a good business law lawyer in India to get your legal notice correctly interpreted. The lawyer will read your legal notice and suggest you the best course of action regarding the legal notice. 

Answered on 21 Jan 2019

Was this answer helpful?

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.

Advocate Nishant MehrotraAdvocate Bhawesh ChaudharyAdvocate Praveen RathiAdvocate Vikash Choudhary+50