How To Challenge Stay Order Of The Court?

How long is the stay order of the court, applicable for, and how to challenge this?

Answer (1)

Sakshi Yadav

Sakshi Yadav

  • Sector-1, Noida

If you have lost a case in civil court, you can challenge the court's decision through an appeal. Basically, you are asking a higher court to review the case and determine if the judge applied the law correctly.

Answered on 17 Jan 2020

Was this answer helpful?

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.

Advocate Prabhakar ShettyAdvocate Mukesh NandaAdvocate Tapesh AgarwalAdvocate Piyush Singh+50