How To Amend Heading Of Appeal Filed For Setting Aside Arbitral Award?

I want to amend heading of appeal filed in Principal District Court for setting aside award passed by Arbitrator. Because I have filed under a section of appeals under CPC. Can I amend this Head in Appeal Memo?

Answer (1)

Team Legistify

  • Sector-1, Noida

An application for amendment of cause title can be filed to amend the heading of an appeal filed in the arbitral award. The application must include the reason for such amendment and the court may or may not accept such application.

Answered on 20 Oct 2019

Was this answer helpful?

Yes   No

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.