House Construction When Siblings Have Filed A Property Case

My siblings have put a case on my property. Now I need to construct a new house since my old house is half broken. Will court give them stay order to stop construction. If so how can I cancel the stay order?

Answer (1)

Ayaskanta Parida

  • Sector-1, Noida

If the property is ancestral in nature, it is advised not to act in haste otherwise you might face punishment from the court. If it is your own property, then you can file an appeal through a lawyer against the purported stay order as to why it is incorrect.

Answered on 12 Feb 2020

Was this answer helpful?

Yes   No

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.