HDFC Bank Changed Standing Instructions Without Permission

HDFC bank changed my standing instruction from Total amount due to Minimum amount due without my consent and charged me Hefty interest for 1 year. What can be done?

Answer (1)

Team Legistify

Team Legistify

  • Sector-1, Noida

A complaint with the RBI Ombudsman can be filed in such a situation.

Answered on 31 Mar 2020

Was this answer helpful?

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.

Advocate Prabhakar ShettyAdvocate Piyush SinghAdvocate Sudershani RayAdvocate Tapesh Agarwal+50