Furniture Stolen From Office In UP

Someone stole all the furniture from my office. What steps should I take in UP?

Answer (1)

Tanya Mahajan

Tanya Mahajan

  • Sector-1, Noida

You can file an FIR in the police station which has jurisdiction over the area where the theft occurred. 

Answered on 17 Sep 2019

Was this answer helpful?

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.

Advocate Varnita RastogiAdvocate Sumit JoshiAdvocate R. ArunkumarAdvocate Sistla Rama Krishna+50