Friend Refusing To Pay EMI Taken On Behalf Of Him

I bought a phone on behalf of my friend on EMI. He promised to pay all the EMIs then, but he only paid 2 EMIs and is refusing to pay the rest. What can I do?

Answer (1)

Team Legistify

  • Sector-1, Noida

You can send a legal notice to your friend for the same. Although, I'd ask you to talk to him/her for the same before sending the legal notice to get back the remaining EMIs.

Answered on 22 Oct 2019

Was this answer helpful?

Yes   No

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.