Father Sold His Property And Gave Money To Children Excluding Me

My father purchased a house plot 40 years ago in Kurnool town and sold last year without informing me and distributed the entire amount to my 2 brothers. He informed this to me after 3 months. I am the eldest son. Please suggest me how to proceed?

Answer (1)

Team Legistify

Team Legistify

  • Sector-1, Noida

A father's self-acquired property can be disposed of by him in any manner possible, to anyone possible. You cannot challenge it.

Answered on 31 Mar 2020

Was this answer helpful?

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.

Advocate Prabhakar ShettyAdvocate Sudershani RayAdvocate Mukesh NandaAdvocate Siji Malayil+50