Father Relinquished My Rights In Grandfather's Property Without Permission

My dad handed over some of my grandfather's property to his siblings on bond papers, saying that my son will not have any legal rights over the property. Can I file a case suit in court? Will I have any chance of getting a part of the property?

Answer (1)

Team Legistify

Team Legistify

  • Sector-1, Noida

If you signed such deed, you cannot do anything, but the father cannot sign it on your behalf.

Answered on 31 Mar 2020

Was this answer helpful?

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.

Advocate Prabhakar ShettyAdvocate Sudershani RayAdvocate Mukesh NandaAdvocate Siji Malayil+50