False Complaint By Girlfriend's Family About Blackmail

What if my ex-girlfriend's family files false FIR against me that I am blackmailing her?

Answer (1)

Ayaskanta Parida

Ayaskanta Parida

  • Sector-1, Noida

You should hire a lawyer who would represent you and then list out the reasons in front of the court as to why there is no standing for a case of blackmail against you.

Answered on 22 Jan 2020

Was this answer helpful?

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.

Advocate Siji MalayilAdvocate Sunil AgarkarAdvocate Devinder SinghAdvocate Aashish Srivastava+50