Encash Cheques After Mother's Death

My mother passed away in July 2019. I have a signed and undated cheque on her behalf. Can I make a payment or encash the cheque now?

Answer (1)

Team Legistify

Team Legistify

  • Sector-1, Noida

If you have not informed the bank about the death of your mother and your mother's bank a/c is still active then you can deposit the cheque with the bank and get it encashed.

Answered on 29 Nov 2019

Was this answer helpful?

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.

Advocate Piyush SinghAdvocate Tapesh AgarwalAdvocate Mukesh NandaAdvocate Suhasini S+50