Employee Filed False Unpaid Salary Case

A person of my firm has taken a salary & filed a case against me in the labour court. What should I do? Now he is blackmailing me to pay him more amount

Answer (1)

Team Legistify

  • Sector-1, Noida

You need to defend the matter by sending a counter notice to the employee stating that if he files a false case, you will proceed with a criminal complaint and defamation case against the person.

Answered on 31 Mar 2020

Was this answer helpful?

Yes   No

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.