Documents Required To Start A Sharbat Factory

I want to start a sharbat (sugary drink) factory. What are the legal documents required?

Answer (1)

Team Legistify

  • Sector-1, Noida

To start a sharbat factory in India, you need to obtain numerous licenses and permits including but not limited to:

You can consult a business lawyer in India to start your sharbat or fruit syrup factory in India.

Answered on 13 Oct 2019

Was this answer helpful?

Yes   No

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.