Do I Need To Change My New Address In Caste Certificate?

Is updated address required to be changed in Caste Certificate also?

Answer (1)

Aditya Dua

Aditya Dua

  • Sector-1, Noida

As per law, you have to submit an affidavit for change of address, as caste certificate is permanent and if the authority provides you with the new certificate, you could opt-out but if not. you can continue the same and you can put an affidavit for change of address along with caste certificate, wherever you submit it.

Answered on 11 Sep 2019

Was this answer helpful?

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.

Advocate Piyush SinghAdvocate Tapesh AgarwalAdvocate Mukesh NandaAdvocate Suhasini S+50