Divorce From Wife But She Wants To File False FIR

I need a divorce from my wife but she wants to lodge FIR against me where I'm ready to compensate her mutual grounds. What can be done?

Answer (1)

Team Legistify

Team Legistify

  • Sector-1, Noida

First, you need to ensure that you are protected in case she proceeds with a false case. Obtain an anticipatory bail. Second, you can file a contested divorce against her for threatening to file a false case against you.

Answered on 31 Mar 2020

Was this answer helpful?

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.

Advocate Prabhakar ShettyAdvocate Sudershani RayAdvocate Tapesh AgarwalAdvocate Mukesh Nanda+50