Divorce From Husband Who Is Bipolar Patient

Husband is bipolar my child is autistic. I want to divorce and property for my child.

Answer (1)

Tanya Mahajan

Tanya Mahajan

  • Sector-1, Noida

You can file a petition for the divorce in local jurisdiction court, along with that you can file a case for maintenance under section 125 of CrPC in the same court. You will get the maintenance only when your husband had some mode of income.

Answered on 31 Mar 2020

Was this answer helpful?

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.

Advocate Prabhakar ShettyAdvocate Sudershani RayAdvocate Tapesh AgarwalAdvocate Mukesh Nanda+50