Defend Appeal In Abetment Of Suicide Case

My friend's husband committed suicide because of financial issues after 15 days of marriage. Her mother-in-law filed a case on her that she is accused in 2013 Delhi Later the judge gave judgement in 2017 that she is not accused The case is closed But in 2020 her mother-in-law appeal to the high court. What can be done now?

Answer (1)

Tanya Mahajan

  • Sector-1, Noida

The appeal can be filed by any person and we file an appeal when you are satisfied with the judgement of the subordinate court. In this case, you can defend your case by giving the evidence which you have proved in subordinate court and defend the case.

Answered on 30 Mar 2020

Was this answer helpful?

Yes   No

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.