Debt Recovery For Money Sent As Bitcoin

I met someone online who offered to double my money in Forex trading. I sent him money in the form of Bitcoin, but he is now not returning my money. What can I do?

Answer (1)

Tanya Mahajan

Tanya Mahajan

  • Sector-1, Noida

Since the VC are not issued by the Central Government or any other authority empowered by the Central Government, VC are not coins under the Coinage Act. Section 22 of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934 (“RBI Act”) states that the RBI shall have the exclusive rights to issue bank notes in India. You can only send the legal notice to the other person.

Answered on 28 Nov 2019

Was this answer helpful?

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.

Advocate Piyush SinghAdvocate Anuj AroraAdvocate Devinder SinghAdvocate Richa Relhan+50