Consumer Complaint Against Myntra For Sending Empty Product Box

I ordered an electronic product from Myntra but got only the case and not the AirPods. I contacted them but they said they won’t give a refund.

Answer (1)

Aditya Dua

Aditya Dua

  • Sector-1, Noida

In such a case you can send them a legal notice and if they do not refund the amount or send the product, then you can file a consumer case against them

Answered on 23 Mar 2020

Was this answer helpful?

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.

Advocate Prabhakar ShettyAdvocate Piyush SinghAdvocate Sudershani RayAdvocate Tapesh Agarwal+50