Consumer Complaint Against Job Website

How to file a complaint against when they took money but did not provide a job offer?

Answer (1)

Team Legistify

  • Sector-1, Noida

Hire a consumer complaint lawyer in India who can draft a complaint on your behalf and file it in the district court. There has been numerous complaint against the platform and the court will hear your plea to return your money back. 

Answered on 20 Oct 2019

Was this answer helpful?

Yes   No

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.