Complaint Against Dubai Company For Not Giving Return On Investment

We are the group of investors who have invested in the office which is named Chinese Business Hub in Dubai South and also the project of Avani Al Marjan Island Ras Al Khaimah Resort. The company offers us the guaranteed annual returns but we just received one return and have not received any return from the company from one and a half year. The company just gives us different reasons for delaying the payment during this period. And they mentioned both projects are under Shariah Compliant. What can we do?

Answer (1)

Arshi Noor

  • Sector-1, Noida

You can appoint a corporate lawyer to send the company a legal notice in order to settle the matter and pay the returns immediately. If no answer is received, you can file a civil lawsuit against the company before the courts of Dubai asking for the investment amount.

Answered on 02 Sep 2019

Was this answer helpful?

Yes   No

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.