Company Threatening To Pay Money Else It Will Take Legal Action

A company is threatening me to pay money in lieu of a contract, and threatening to take legal action.

Answer (1)

Aditya Dua

Aditya Dua

  • Sector-1, Noida

You can hire an expert advocate for the same and can file a case against them for threatening you in the court of law and before that, you can file a complaint in the nearest police station

Answered on 30 Mar 2020

Was this answer helpful?

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.

Advocate Piyush SinghAdvocate Anuj AroraAdvocate Devinder SinghAdvocate Dilpreet S Gandhi+50