Commission From Government To Handover Diamonds Extracted From Own Land

What is the commission if I handover the diamond to the government when I get it from my lands?

Answer (1)

Dhriti Dewan

  • Sector-1, Noida

As per the law, since the diamonds have been found under your land, then you are the owner of the diamonds. Thus, you can sell the diamonds instead of handing them over to the government.

Answered on 21 Oct 2019

Was this answer helpful?

Yes   No

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.