Can I Withdraw The Case After 2 Years From The Court?

My relative lady had filed a case of molestation against a person. It has been about 2 years. Now she wants to withdraw the case. Is it possible to withdraw the case from court? Please help with a precious suggestion. She is very poor.

Answer (1)

Shagun Srivastava

Shagun Srivastava

  • Sector-1, Noida

Under IPC Section 354 the person gets three-year imprisonment if the women complain of sexual harassment against the person. However, you can always withdraw the case.

You can consult our top legal experts in India who will guide you in your matter.

Answered on 20 Jul 2019

Was this answer helpful?

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.

Advocate Prabhakar ShettyAdvocate Suhasini SAdvocate Devansh BharadwajAdvocate Taji George+50