Can A Second Marriage Child Claim Caste Certificate?

My Father had two marriage, I am from the second marriage, could I claim for my caste certificate

Answer (1)

Sakshi Yadav

Sakshi Yadav

  • Sector-1, Noida

If your second marriage is valid under the Hindu Marriage Act then you can apply for the same even if not then also you can apply for the Caste Certificate.

You can consult our legal experts in India who will advise you better in your matter or obtain a Caste Certificate from our DIY section to obtain the Caste Certificate.

Answered on 13 Jul 2019

Was this answer helpful?

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.

Advocate Prabhakar ShettyAdvocate Suhasini SAdvocate Devansh BharadwajAdvocate Taji George+50