Can A Builder Refuse To Provide Occupancy Certificate?

Is it possible that in a RERA approved project, the builder does not provide the OC?

Answer (1)

Team Legistify

Team Legistify

  • Sector-1, Noida

No, the builder has to provide the OC. If your builder is not providing you with the Occupancy Certificate, you can file a RERA Case against them.

Answered on 18 Feb 2020

Was this answer helpful?

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.

Advocate Prabhakar ShettyAdvocate Tapesh AgarwalAdvocate Devansh BharadwajAdvocate Anshul Gupta+50