Builder Not Returning The Booking Amount

I have booked a flat in Arihant Abode Greater Noida. Now, due to some family problems I want to cancel my booking but builder denies returning my booking amount. Please help.

Answer (1)

Team Legistify

Team Legistify

  • Sector-1, Noida

You have the option to file a RERA Complaint if you have not signed any forfeiture clause with the builder.

Answered on 17 Feb 2020

Was this answer helpful?

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.

Advocate Prabhakar ShettyAdvocate Tapesh AgarwalAdvocate Devansh BharadwajAdvocate Hitendrasinh D Rajput+50