Brokerage Firm Not Letting Me Stop Their Services

A brokerage firm is not letting me stop service even when am not satisfied with their service. I asked them to stop and they are talking arrogantly and saying that I can't do anything. Is there a legal way out?

Answer (1)

Karishma Pandit

Karishma Pandit

  • Sector-1, Noida

If you are not satisfied with the brokerage firm, you can raise an online complaint with the National Stock Exchange (NSE) online. Consult a corporate lawyer in India to file your complaint.

Answered on 10 Oct 2019

Was this answer helpful?

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.

Advocate Vijay BelavadiAdvocate Vijay SharmaAdvocate Prashant Kanaiyalal VadherAdvocate Kapil Shah+50