Breach Of Agreement By Garment Manufacturer

Hi, I am a corporate vendor to supply the t-shirts and uniforms to corporate companies. I have given my t-shirts order to one manufacturer in Tirupur and he making all the t-shirts not as per clients size specification and my client rejected all the t-shirts. I have not issued any Purchase Order, but he raised the t-shirts invoice on my firm's name. I sent all the t-shirts images to show him how he is making garments different from my client's requirements, after which, he is not responding to my calls and messages. How to proceed against the manufacturer?

Answer (1)

Tanya Mahajan

  • Sector-1, Noida

You can file a legal consumer case against the manufacturer. The main objectives of the Act are to provide better and all round protection to consumers and effective safeguards against different types of exploitation such as defective goods, deficient services and unfair trade practices.

Answered on 26 Dec 2019

Was this answer helpful?

Yes   No

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.