Blackmail And Threats By A Man

My friend was in a relationship with a guy, and now he is blackmailing my friend by calling her parents. He is saying that he will tell everything about their relationship to her parents. What can my friend do?

Answer (1)

Advocate Randheer Bahadur

  • Indira Nagar, Lucknow
  • Lucknow

Legally she can file a police complaint against that guy for threatening, breach of trust, cheating also if it is so. Tell her she shouldn't let his threatening escalate, if she gives him any scope he will continue to threaten so to stop she should not fear her parents, society just do what is required to do, else things may turn ugly.

Answered on 08 Sep 2019

Was this answer helpful?

Yes   No

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.