Am I Ineligible To File Consumer Case If The Payment Was Made To Personal Account?

I have purchased diet package from a lady, founder and owner of Diet Forever. Consumer forum is saying they cannot move in this regard as I have done the payment in the personal account. If any person uses his/her personal account for business does that make a purchaser of her service, not a consumer?

Answer (1)

Aditya Dua

  • Sector-1, Noida

No, you can still file a consumer case if you have taken any goods or services from the person and there is any deficiency in the same. You can hire an expert advocate who can assist you in the same.

Answered on 30 Mar 2020

Was this answer helpful?

Yes   No

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.