Action Against Impersonation On Facebook

I deactivated my Facebook account 6 years ago, but I found out that someone is impersonating me. What can be done?

Answer (1)

Saachi Khurana

  • Sector-1, Noida

You can file a complaint with the police or file a cyber crime complaint about the same. Consult a cyber crime lawyer to take legal action.

Answered on 12 Oct 2019

Was this answer helpful?

Yes   No

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.