Bail in Anti-Corruption Cases

My uncle has been falsely accused of accepting bribe. I have applied for a bail in the city court which got rejected and I thus moved to the high court. In the high court, the judge extended the date of our case. This happened three times in a row. My uncle has been in jail for the past 6 months. Do I have any hope?

Team Legistify
You can file an application for urgency before the registrar of the high court through your lawyer and request them for an early hearing. When the matter gets listed for hearing, argue the matter on the basis of merit.


Ask Your Legal Question Now

Ask a Query

Tags: Bail Anticipatory Bail

Have a Legal Issue?

Get connected to the Best Lawyers and Chartered Accountants Near You!

You might like reading these