Marriage of Hindu boy and Muslim female

I am a Hindu Boy and want to marry a Muslim girl . How is it possible?

Answer (1)

Team Legistify

  • Sector-1, Noida

You can get your marriage registered under Special Marriage Act, in case none of you want to change your religion. And in case one of you change your religion then your marriage can be registered under your respective Marriage Acts.

Answered on 28 Sep 2018

Was this answer helpful?

Yes   No

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.