Encroachment On Government Land A Crime

Is encroachment on government land a crime? can common citizen lodge FIR for trespass and destruction of public property?what if police refuses to lodge FIR ?

Team Legistify

Anybody can set in motion criminal law, barring certain exceptions like defamation, offences against administration of justice etc. If police refuse to register an FIR, then such person can approach concerned court of magistrate having jurisdiction. Such person can also approach the concerned High Court.


Ask Your Legal Question Now

Ask a Query

Tags: General Legal Illegal Possession Of Property

Have a Legal Issue?

Get connected to the Best Lawyers and Chartered Accountants Near You!

You might like reading these