How to get a Domicile certificate for a person born in another Country but later shifted to India?

My son was born in Kuwait.We shifted our base to India-Maharashtra later.Myself and my elder son are domicile holders.what should i do to get a domicile certificate for my son born in Kuwait?

Answer (1)

Team Legistify

Team Legistify

  • Sector-1, Noida

You may approach the local revenue officials for appropriate guidance.

Answered on 28 Sep 2018

Was this answer helpful?

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.

Advocate Geetinder SinghAdvocate Dilpreet S GandhiAdvocate Pankaj MehtaAdvocate Nakul Kapoor+50