Procedure of Transfer of cases to CBI

How to transfer a murder case to CBI please help me?

Answer (1)

Team Legistify

  • Sector-1, Noida

You need to file a separate Criminal Petition under section 482 of CR.P.C. before the jurisdictional High Court seeking for the transfer of case to CBI since you have lost hope in the investigation of the Jurisdictional police or whatever reasons which you feel the case should be transferred to CBI.

Answered on 28 Sep 2018

Was this answer helpful?

Yes   No

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.