Procedure For Filing against Human Rights Violation

How can I file a case in the Human Rights and what is the procedure to do the same?

Answer (1)

Team Legistify

  • Sector-1, Noida

You have to file a petition in the HUMAN RIGHTS COMMISSION . If you are in delhi, you can file at National Human Rights Commission which is in the Central Vigilance Compound,behind INA market .Else,if not in Delhi you must approach State human rights commission. It is a simple petition.There is a Human Rights Act. You have to specify how your human rights are violated and by which govt. body,as the Constitution of India guarantees protection of human rights.

Answered on 28 Sep 2018

Was this answer helpful?

Yes   No

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.