Procedure To Divide The Property Of The Mother Equally?

What is the procedure to divide mother's property equally?

Team Legistify

Since your mother died intestate and if it was her self acquired property then as per section 10 of Hindu Succession Act, the property will devolve to all her legal heir including daugthers. You can file suit for partition therby seeking your share in the property.


Ask Your Legal Question Now

Ask a Query

Tags: General Legal Property Documents

Have a Legal Issue?

Get connected to the Best Lawyers and Chartered Accountants Near You!

You might like reading these