Legal Remedy to recover debt

I have issued invoices for work I performed /goods I sold. The invoices remain Unpaid. The debtor is ignoring my calls. What can I do to recover the debt?

Team Legistify

At first instance we recommend that a strong lawyer’s letter of demand is sent to the debtor giving a short period of time to make payment. If the debtor still ignores this letter (which is less common than you may think), we can commence Court action or in appropriate cases assist you to do so yourself.


Ask Your Legal Question Now

Ask a Query

Tags: Default or Fraud General Legal Money Recovery

Have a Legal Issue?

Get connected to the Best Lawyers and Chartered Accountants Near You!

You might like reading these