Legal Remedy to recover debt

I have issued invoices for work I performed /goods I sold. The invoices remain Unpaid. The debtor is ignoring my calls. What can I do to recover the debt?

Answer (1)

Team Legistify

Team Legistify

  • Sector-1, Noida

At first instance we recommend that a strong lawyer’s letter of demand is sent to the debtor giving a short period of time to make payment. If the debtor still ignores this letter (which is less common than you may think), we can commence Court action or in appropriate cases assist you to do so yourself.

Answered on 28 Sep 2018

Was this answer helpful?

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.

Advocate Piyush SinghAdvocate Anuj AroraAdvocate Devinder SinghAdvocate Dilpreet S Gandhi+50