Attachment of Property in Custom Case

A custom case is proceeded against me in which Fine of 1 lakh has imposed. Can government attach my property too?

Team Legistify
If the property is in the name of the person against whom the customs case is pending then the property can be attached by the court or government. Further going through the case files I will be able to guide you better.


Ask Your Legal Question Now

Ask a Query

Tags: Excise

Have a Legal Issue?

Get connected to the Best Lawyers and Chartered Accountants Near You!

You might like reading these