Legal Remedy against Trespass

My relative trespassed on my property 3/4 yr. ago. How can I recover the possession of the property? Can I get the compensation against the trespass?

Answer (1)

Team Legistify

  • Sector-1, Noida

You can file suit for recovery of possession and damages.

Answered on 28 Sep 2018

Was this answer helpful?

Yes   No

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.