Effect of Insufficient recovery from attached property

What happens if the sale proceeds from the mortgaged property is not sufficient to satisfy the debt?

Answer (1)

Team Legistify

  • Sector-1, Noida

If the net income from the sale of the mortgaged property is not enough to satisfy the debt a personal decree will be passed against the mortgagor and he will be held personally liable to satisfy the balance amount.

Answered on 28 Sep 2018

Was this answer helpful?

Yes   No

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.