Consequences of Conviction For Robbery
How can a Conviction for Robbery affects a person?
- 701 Views
- 1 Answer
If you are convicted for robbery:
- You may not be able to travel to other countries.
- You may lose your current job.
- You may not be able to get a job in a particular profession.
- You will have a criminal record.
- You will not be able to apply for a record suspension until 10 years after you have completed your sentence.
Ask Your Legal Question NowAsk a Query
Tags: Robbery Criminal Matters