Consequences of Conviction For Robbery
How can a Conviction for Robbery affects a person?
- Sector-1, Noida
If you are convicted for robbery:
- You may not be able to travel to other countries.
- You may lose your current job.
- You may not be able to get a job in a particular profession.
- You will have a criminal record.
- You will not be able to apply for a record suspension until 10 years after you have completed your sentence.
Answered on 28 Sep 2018
4/4 people found this helpful
Didn't find the answer you are looking for?
Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.