What must be done in a situation where the accused is a foreign national?

What happens in a situation like this?

Answer (1)

Team Legistify

  • Sector-1, Noida

The arrest of a foreign national must be intimated to the consulate of his/her country.

Answered on 28 Sep 2018

Was this answer helpful?

Yes   No

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.