Consumer Protection against College

I got admission in college on the basis of assurance/claim that course is recognized and college is affiliated with a Govt. university. Later on it was found false, I lost my one year in addition to monitory loss. If an action against the college lies in Consumer court?

Answer (1)

Team Legistify

  • Sector-1, Noida

This is clearly unfair trade practice under Consumer Protection Act. A complaint can be filed in court against the college. You have to submit documentary evidences such as brochure etc. of the college along with complaint. The court can certainly award suitable relief to you.

Answered on 28 Sep 2018

Was this answer helpful?

Yes   No

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Talk to experienced lawyer online and get your answered in minutes.